» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
Sat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
Sun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
Fri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
Thu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
Thu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
Fri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
Sun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Presentation Of Walk Through Walls For Depot (without invisible textures - bag) + Wallhack By Paparazzi 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presentation Of Walk Through Walls For Depot (without invisible textures - bag) + Wallhack By Paparazzi 8)

Post  Vieraili on Fri Jun 18 2010, 16:11

This video about walk, shoot through walls and I use Wallhack By Paparazzi Cool

Last edited by UC*BIG NIGGA [FA] on Fri Jun 18 2010, 18:23; edited 1 time in total

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Re: Presentation Of Walk Through Walls For Depot (without invisible textures - bag) + Wallhack By Paparazzi 8)

Post  kidde15_lmd$ on Fri Jun 18 2010, 17:20

Yes, thats great work!! BUT..when you walk through the walls at the base, so if I want to run straight from US-flag to VC-flag the game crash and i can't see anything. So what i did was that I just took away all the collisions from the boxes and the ground so you are just 0,5 meters from the ground and it worked perfect!!! Razz

//KIDDe15 likes 3D now Very Happy
kidde15_lmd$
"Cheat, Code dealer - HT, MT"

Viestien lukumäärä : 147
Ikä : 24
Kommentit : Pro In
VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

List of Programs I use: http://lemondogs.webs.com/Kidde15%20programs.txt

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,
J#, C#, C++ and Java (Linux Kernel)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Presentation Of Walk Through Walls For Depot (without invisible textures - bag) + Wallhack By Paparazzi 8)

Post  Vieraili on Fri Jun 18 2010, 21:01

someone is getting fun over there lol Very Happy nice videos!! Smile

thanks UC*BIG NIGGA [FA] and KIDDE15 +20 for the new things up Smile

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili on Sat Jun 19 2010, 07:16

This is a 2nd part of walk through walls for Depot.

Special For KIDDE15 (No Crash Of Textures)

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili on Sat Jun 19 2010, 20:21

really nice from kidde15 Smile

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

My wallhack+erikgun together. Comments....

Post  Vc2.Admin on Sat Jun 19 2010, 20:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vc2.Admin
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 49
Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili on Sat Jun 19 2010, 20:54

Vc2.Admin wrote:

Shocked SMACHING!! DESTROTIVE!!! lolol I remember one time i was in the server with you and capitol and i did have spend a really funny terrofying game lolol was like apocallitica lolol good times! Very Happy

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Vc2.Admin on Sat Jun 19 2010, 20:58

Paparazzi Cool wrote:
Vc2.Admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shocked SMACHING!! DESTROTIVE!!! lolol I remember one time i was in the server with you and capitol and i did have spend a really funny terrofying game lolol was like apocallitica lolol good times! Very Happy

Yes, thanks pap Smile This is my own server so i not destroying any other admin server Smile I totally destroy my own server soon , heheee Smile I send that destroying new video here soon. Blood grenades, flares, boxes, RPG, and many others Wink

Vc2.Admin

Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili on Sat Jun 19 2010, 21:04

really cool!! thanks you so much Very Happy

big hug paparazzi Cool

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ on Sun Jun 20 2010, 10:58

ok, you are soo busted Jouni..I told you nice to stay out of my servers with that crazy hacks.....This is not good, man..I'm sorry..you need to show respect
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Preferences: Virus(WDR)/Keylogger, Malaware, Rootkit, Real Pro in Linux. Have tried all distributions and make my own Desktop Remix (LINUX GREENFIRE with XFCE and GNOME), Classic CMD, P2P Knowledge, 3D structure, 3D intros, Media Rendering Specialized in Audio and Video. Computer Software and Hardware.

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vc2.Admin on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:24

KIDDE15 wrote:ok, you are soo busted Jouni..I told you nice to stay out of my servers with that crazy hacks.....This is not good, man..I'm sorry..you need to show respect

Grrrrrrrrrrrr......!!! Hmmmm.... I stay away your server like i say, and if i use cheats on your server i ask you before if i used them!!! If you not trust me , thats SUCKS!! My two finnish friends are same cheats like me, blood grenades , RPG missiles and many more, so i believe they or he was in your server, believe it or not !!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Or what exactly is your problem......
Why you always blame me!!!

Last edited by Vc2.Admin on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:26; edited 1 time in total

Vc2.Admin

Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ку

Post  Vieraili on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:26

Omfg

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:47

why I blame you??!! I have only seen you with these cheats...and I always look up the IP adress and woops its the same IP all the time!! And do you remember when you and me talked about hockey in my server? Yes, then i saw urs IP and save it and the second time when my server got fucked up its urs IP AGAIN!!!! So its no wounder that i blame you..Iam not crazy..

Anyway I don't think this is a BIG problem its just that I dont what you to be a ghost in my server, I want to talk to you and have fun, you know? We are friends or you not remember?
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kidde15_lmd$ on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:48

and why only urs Finnish friends got this hack?? sounds very weird to me -.-
kidde15_lmd$

VB8 and VB10

Languages:
HTML, HTML5, PHP, CSS,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vc2.Admin on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:54

KIDDE15 wrote:and why only urs Finnish friends got this hack?? sounds very weird to me -.-

Because he is hacker not both, and he do these all cheats himself, and not share cheats only me and other guy. UNDERSTAND NOW?

Vc2.Admin

Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vc2.Admin on Sun Jun 20 2010, 11:59

KIDDE15 wrote:why I blame you??!! I have only seen you with these cheats...and I always look up the IP adress and woops its the same IP all the time!! And do you remember when you and me talked about hockey in my server? Yes, then i saw urs IP and save it and the second time when my server got fucked up its urs IP AGAIN!!!! So its no wounder that i blame you..Iam not crazy..

Anyway I don't think this is a BIG problem its just that I dont what you to be a ghost in my server, I want to talk to you and have fun, you know? We are friends or you not remember?

Hmmmmm... Same IP!! Now someone try to best, dispute this case!

Vc2.Admin

Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili on Sun Jun 20 2010, 18:59

Guys please keep it friendly here...
Please don't do anything to other servers, or the fun for the normal players will be gone soon and the game will be dead then. (I'm not blaming anyone here)
Plz only cheat on ur own hosted server(s) and stay out of the normal/paid servers.

Big thanks, Chapman

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Vieraili on Sun Jun 20 2010, 21:17

Yap, chapman is right i take his words too. After all players join in your own server anyway if you not cheat for a while. Wink Please try to consolidate you are all the best in this forum, we are the reason for this kip alive.

great answer chap +5

Vieraili

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top