Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Paparazzi, where are you?!
Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:03 by Vc2.Admin

» Requesting lfs CrashHack 0.6b!
Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:40 by LfsKing

» FORUM NEW ADMINISTRATOR.
Sat Sep 01 2012, 23:57 by Vc2.Admin

» Funny Movies
Sun Nov 20 2011, 16:07 by Guest

» REPORTS: THINK 1ST ABOUT THIS FORUM!
Fri Sep 09 2011, 05:46 by Guest

» What Is Your Internet Speed
Thu Sep 01 2011, 05:37 by Guest

» [H+ck Stuff] Boiling Point : Road to Hell 1st table cheat!
Thu Aug 18 2011, 09:36 by Guest

» Tell me please what you think about IRC for all members clan
Fri Jul 15 2011, 04:10 by Guest

» INSIDE - List of Awards, Orders, Merits members!
Sun Jun 26 2011, 17:06 by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Dec 05 2016, 08:10
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Lag hack.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lag hack.....

Post  Vc2.Admin on Mon Nov 09 2009, 07:44

No one owns lag hack and how its works? Some guy used this hack on my server and my server works very very slowly Sad Thx.

Vc2.Admin
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 49
Points : 314
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-10-05
Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 10 2009, 04:43

Can be a hack or a mod that works as infinite ammo or healthy boxes and u put many boxes in the game that get the server slowly. I have too, i was the 1st to build it Twisted Evil

Admin
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 44
Points : 272
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-25

View user profile http://theuntouchableclan.lifeme.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  Vieraili on Fri Mar 19 2010, 16:12

Can you share any valuable information about the lag h*ck with us, please?
It would be usefull for the TU server, or other servers.
(rather pm me or Paparazzi, instead of posting here)
Thanks Chapman

Vieraili
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  Vc2.Admin on Fri Mar 19 2010, 17:53

Chapman wrote:Can you share any valuable information about the lag h*ck with us, please?
It would be usefull for the TU server, or other servers.
(rather pm me or Paparazzi, instead of posting here)
Thanks Chapman

Yes of course. I must ask my friend first, he made this. He is wiser than me, like you know....

Vc2.Admin
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 49
Points : 314
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-10-05
Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  B-pack wolf*^LMD$^* on Fri Mar 19 2010, 19:39

Lag hack is a little bit to shut down the server. Or make the server slow as hell to place 10000 medkits or ammo supply's
avatar
B-pack wolf*^LMD$^*
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 39
Points : 93
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-11-04
Kommentit : You are not alone.....
(\_(\_(\_(\_ (\__/)_/)_/)_/)_/)
(='(='(='(=' (='.'=)'=)'=)'=)'=)
(") (") (") (")(")_(")(") (")(") (")



View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  Vieraili on Fri Mar 19 2010, 20:46

B-pack wolf >[UC]< wrote:Lag hack is a little bit to shut down the server. Or make the server slow as hell to place 10000 medkits or ammo supply's

Yap you are right Very Happy

Vc2.Admin wrote:I have got now Lag hack protector on my server, nobody cant made any lags on my server using ammo or health boxes

I kwon you got anything i'm glad for that but you should help if you are here, not standing i got that or that, you didn't give even a tip here as i always do to you and your friend. bah just a BP for useless post...

Vieraili
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  Vc2.Admin on Sat Mar 20 2010, 00:23

Paparazzi Cool wrote:
B-pack wolf >[UC]< wrote:Lag hack is a little bit to shut down the server. Or make the server slow as hell to place 10000 medkits or ammo supply's

Yap you are right Very Happy

Vc2.Admin wrote:I have got now Lag hack protector on my server, nobody cant made any lags on my server using ammo or health boxes

I kwon you got anything i'm glad for that but you should help if you are here, not standing i got that or that, you didn't give even a tip here as i always do to you and your friend. bah just a BP for useless post...

Hmmmm.....

Vc2.Admin
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 49
Points : 314
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-10-05
Kommentit :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  dj-danis on Mon Mar 22 2010, 18:36

Smile

dj-danis
I'm getting hurt :( help!! "BP"
I'm getting hurt :( help!!

Viestien lukumäärä : 8
Points : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lag hack.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum